Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Skinny Spritzer for the Weekend!

"I feel better after I wine a little!" 
One of my the cutest sayings ever & oh so true! 
Today's post is about WINE TIME!


Is there anything more enjoyable in life than kicking back with a glass of wine on a weekend afternoon? Accompany that with a patio & as far as I am concerned it's the perfect afternoon! Ok, well ...... I guess I can think of one thing that makes that glass of wine even more enjoyable & that is to skinny-fy it & make it last longer! I have come up with some great skinny spritzers using different flavors of flavored H20 & just yesterday tried making one with Fresca & any way your pour it....... all of them are refreshingly wine-derful! ;)
So, try yours with whatever flavors you think would compliment your favorite wine &
 wine on my health conscious friends! :)
Here are a couple of my favorites!

This one I made with Blackberry Wine (so good!) &
a Blackberry Citrus Fresca
This one I made with Moscato & 
Pineapple Coconut flavored H20!
 


















Another good one is a Peach or Citrus flavored wine with either Peach Fresca or 
Orange H20 & Moscato with Strawberry flavored  H20! 
Sprite Zero works great as a spritzer mixer too!
The possibilities are endless! 
Just get creative! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment