Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Blog Changes & A Strawberry Cream Cheese Rollup!!

Happy Monday everyone! 
I bet the blog title got your attention since it's not the normal Monday Challenge for the Week. Right now I have a lot of cake on my plate so while I plan on continuing to blog, I have decided to cut myself a break from the schedule of it. I am going to blog when I can instead of Monday, Wednesday, Friday & on the weekend. Having it so scheduled really makes me feel pressured & we all know that pressure can suck the enjoyment right out of things you love! I am trying to get some things done at my house & also trying to find some time to start crafting again. I love to write & I love to blog..... but I love a lot of things which is my problem! lol.... & after last night's post about taking "me" time, I realized I need to subtract a couple of things from my busy schedule. 
Now how about a quick, figure friendly snack idea?
 I threw this together in about 3 minutes the other day when I was craving something sweet that I could put in a wrap for something different.  I also need to start eating the Laughing Cow cream cheese in my fridge! I love those little wedges but I am guilty of buying them & never eating them! What's the point in that?! They are far to yummy to let go to waste!
It's only 4 ingredients!
 And you may possibly already have them in your fridge like I did! 

See?! 4 simple ingredients!
 Strawberry Cream Cheese Roll Up
You need:
1 low carb tortilla
1 wedge of laughing cow strawberry cream cheese
1 Tbsp of sugar free strawberry preserves
 A few real strawberries sliced kinda thin (optional)
Strawberry Cream Cheese Roll Up
*Mash cream cheese & preserves together with  a fork in a small bowl & spread over tortilla with a spatula. Add sliced strawberries down the middle (I didn't think of this yum factor until I had already made mine so that's why you don't see them in the picture but rest assured I will be adding them next time I make one!), roll up & indulge! It is soooo good! Just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth without feeling guilty 'cause this snack is totally figure friendly! It would also be yummy with a regular cream cheese wedge  & SINFULLY DELICIOUS with the new chocolate cream cheese they have out now! I haven't tried it yet cause I don't know if it's safe for my diet to have chocolate cream cheese around 'cause I imagine it's rather wonderful!  
This would be super easy to pack for a lunch snack & I bet kids would love it too! Let me know if you try it & especially if you try any other variations of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment