Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Beautiful Weekend!

Tonight I want to blog about who we are on the inside. Life in general is such a struggle. Every day we all face challenges to be good at our jobs, spend time with & take care of our loved ones... including pets, keep our houses together, the laundry done, groceries bought, meals prepared.... healthy ones at that, pay the bills, try to stay motivated & find the time to exercise all while looking our best & with a big smile on our face while saying please & thank you all the time! 
Honestly, it's exhausting isn't it?!
 I don't know about you but sometimes it's hard to find the time to just stop & take note of how I am feeling or doing inside. 
There just isn't much time for that in this crazy life! 

But it's so important that we do just that ! Schedule time for ourselves. And I am preaching to myself right now, believe me!  Sometimes I do really good at this. I will make a decision to take some "me" time & I will do it for about awhile but usually it's just a matter of time before I let the pressures of life keep me busy right up until I go to bed & the cycle begins again. We need that time to process how we feel about all the things we have going on. Even if everything is going great in life.... we need to take time to appreciate it! And if there are things that aren't going so great, we need time to process how we feel about those things as well.
No matter how many times you go to the gym or how many pounds you lose, in the end you have to love yourself for who you are on the inside even if you aren't what you wish you were on the outside. Cliche as that may sound, it is very true. I have learned in my own life that loving yourself can sometimes be a struggle. We bear so much guilt over things that sometimes you even feel guilty for loving yourself! I have also learned that this doesn't mean you are a prideful person & actually sometimes you may even disappoint yourself.
 But you learn to forgive yourself & move on. 
You will fall....... I will fall.......
We have to love ourselves enough to get back up! 
I think all of us would say that one of the greatest desires in our lives are to be beautifully fit inside & out, even if all our definitions vary somewhat..... they would probably all be similar. Ask yourself what it would take or does take for you to feel beautiful 
on the inside & do it as much as you can! 

Go to your happy place that's all about you so you can take care of all that is beautifully important in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment