Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Beauty of Botox.....

Remember when I said awhile back that I was really excited about something that I would share with you in the near future?!
 Well.... I was talking about Botox! I finally got Botox in my forehead 2 weeks ago!!!!!
 I wanted to wait for it all of it to take affect & the final results to be set in before I posted anything about it. It takes 5 - 10 days. But they finally have & I LOVE IT! I have always been self conscious of my forehead but now I don't have to be! It has taken years off my face!
A Before Botox picture of me!
 So, here is the link to my before video & after video I made so you can watch it & see for yourself! If you are anywhere near me, I encourage you to go see Jennifer Easley @ Easley Delones Family Medicine in Covington, Tn across from Wal Mart.
 Her # is (901) 476-7777. She also prescribed my Retin - A which has done wonders for my skin as well! She also does chemical peels & fillers as well as Botox! 
She did an awesome job & I will definitely be keeping this up! 
After Botox picture!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. Botox Malaysia

    ReplyDelete