Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Banana Pops!

Tell me...... what is better than frozen bananas?? 
I mean, I am a huge fan of bananas anyway but lately I am really into them frozen! I guess it's the heat..... anyway, I got this idea from Pinterest, "Callie-fied" it.......
&  am now totally addicted to  making (& snacking on) these things! 
You gotta try em for yourself! 
The possibilities are endless! 
They are a little messy to make (as most yummy things are) 
but so totally worth it! :)
Along with these, let me tell you about another great yummy food trick that isn't clean but it is a very low calorie & fat free way to enjoy pudding without the guilt!
You can take 1 Tbsp of Jello fat free sugar free instant pudding mix in whatever flavor you choose & mix it  in w 1 container of Vanilla flavored Carb Smart yogurt & it tastes just like pudding! YUM!!!!!! So, with that being said, that is what I did with the first Banana Pop! 
*Take a whole banana & barely cut the end off so that it will sit 
flat on the popscicle stick!
Take a plate with some wax paper on it & lay the banana already 
on the stick on it before you take:
1 container of vanilla Carb Smart yogurt
1 Tbsp vanilla Jello sugar free fat free pudding mix
& stir together really well then spread all over the banana! Then press chopped nuts into the yogurt mix! I used pecans on this one! Yum!
Freeze til firm & enjoy!
The yogurt makes them so thick so it's a pretty darn large sized snack if you were to eat all of it!!!! Instead, I just sliced mine up & kept the slices in a plastic container on my freezer & just ate a slice when I wanted it.  1 lasted me about 3 days doing it that way.
 Love that!!!! :)
Vanilla Banana Pop




Strawberry Banana Pop
The next one I just used 1 container of strawberry flavored Carb Smart yogurt & pressed slivered almonds into it instead of chopped pecans! Equally delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment