Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday's Weekly Challenge

I bring you this blog from a place of pain!!! My back is KILLING me!!! I have a bad back anyway & am used to it hurting often but today has been pretty bad. The only thing i can think of that brought it on is that i hand washed my car yesterday?! Anyway, I didn't get to work out at all today & I probably should have just laid around on a heating pad all day!! I didn't..... But I have one on my back now as I blog & am going to go to bed with icy hot on & pray it feels better tomorrow do I can hit the gym in the morning! Tomorrow I have something really exciting going on! I can't tell you what it is now but I am super excited about it!! It's something I have been wanting to do for a long time!! 
Don't worry!!......I'll be blogging about it soon!!
So, on with the challenge!! 
It's time to step it up! 
This week I have a complete body circuit for you! Complete each exercise in order back to back only resting for a minute or two after you have completed the entire circuit before starting the next round! Repeat up 2-4 times every other day!


Glam Circuit
25 jumping jacks
15 push ups
15 bicycle crunches (each side)
25 jumping jacks
15 lunges (each side)
Plank for 30 seconds - 1 minute
*This is a great circuit that will hit all your "glam muscles"..... The ones that make all those cute, sassy summer clothes look a lot better on you than they do on the rack!! Your arms & shoulders, abs, legs, glutes & hamstrings & the jumping jacks for that cardio burst! Want a little inspiration?! Cameron Diaz is one of my all time favorite female celebrities! I swear if we met we would be best friends! Sometimes I daydream about just chillin' & hanging out  with her & all the goofy stuff we would do because we are soooo the same with being silly & goofy I think! But back to reality where unfortunately she & I don't know each other personally...... she is a beautiful gurl with an amazing physique! All I have to do is take one look at her arms & I feel instantly motivated!
Glamorous!!
 If this is the only exercise routine you are doing then do it 3 times every other day this week! If you already have a routine, throw it in wherever you want as many times as you want! If my back wasn't hurting so bad I would jump up & do it right now!
I can't wait to try it tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment