Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Beautiful Weekend

A good hair day makes you feel like you can conquer the world don't you agree? Like anything that comes your way will be nothing you can't handle. Everything is one with the universe & you just may slip on something a little sassier!  Well, that's how I feel when I have a good hair day! I am very picky when it comes to my hair! I want it cut exactly the way I like it, I want it to look healthy, BE healthy & shiny & I want it to smell & look fabulous! Is that asking too much?! 
Hey, I grew up in the 80's & 90's...... what can I say?!
 In this post I am going to share with you my 4 favorite hair products
 that I can ALWAYS 
count on to give me a good hair day every time I use them!
starting right to left
1) Chi Farouk White Truffle & Pearl Hair Spray - I LOVE THIS HAIR SPRAY!!!!! It is like perfume for your hair! It smells sooo good! Plus it really puts body & fullness in  my hair holds it without making it stiff! LoVe LoVe LoVe!!!!! 
2) Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus - When it comes to hair.... the people at Big Sexy Hair just know hair, ok?? I have very fine hair so I definitely need some help lifting it off my head & making it full & this does it! I have been using it for over 10 years & I suppose I will always use it! It comes out like a mousse that you squirt right at the root while your hair is wet then blow dry with a round brush (or whatever kind of brush you use when drying your hair) lifting your hair up & blasting at the root as you dry in sections. Voila! BIG SEXY HAIR!!!
3) S Factor Shiny Happy People - Ok this stuff just rocks!!!!! It smells AMAZING!!! Like candy.... cotton candy!!! It makes your hair soooo shiny & pretty! Just spray it on after you have your hair all fixed to add shine & make it smell totally beautiful! Just spraying it really does make me happy, so they did a great job on the name! 
4) Big Sexy Hair  Powder Play - Big Sexy Hair does it again! This stuff is just neat! It's a powder that you sprinkle right out of the bottle onto your roots when your hair is dry & then you sorta rub it in a little just at the roots then tease by sections for ultimate root lift & fullness! Helps all that teasing stay in & not fall out! I love this stuff!
So to recap since those weren't listed in the order that you would use them.... you obviously need clean, wet hair to start which I assume is safe to say that you already know.... then you start by applying the Root Pump, blow dry your hair, then section & apply Powder Play, tease & style then spray with White Truffle hair spray & finish by spraying Shiny Happy People shine spray& you are ready to take on the world! 
Or ...... at least the rest of your good hair day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment