Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday & A Challenge for the week!

I don't know about all of you, but today was a super busy Monday!! It's late so I'll spare you all the crazy details from my day except the highlight ..... I finally got a new camera! I'm so excited!! Thank goodness for insurance because Best Buy replaced my broken camera w a brand new one! So now my pictures will be better since all I've had for the past couple of weeks has been the camera in my phone which isn't do hot!
Anyway, I'm going to try to become more organized & scheduled w my blog. When I started it not long ago I just blogged about whatever, whenever so I know now that it needs more structure. I'm going to send it out the same days every week & I haven't decided which days yet......And I am going to have a theme for each day so you all know what to expect! I'm starting tonight.... Though its a little late. And I'm hoping you all can see the improvement!! I'm keeping up with this blog because health, fitness & beauty are passions of mine & I do it for you too! I want it to be a blog you love so let me hear from you!! I'd love to hear your feedback!
Every Monday I'll post a challenge for you to do for the next 5 days, or any 5 days that work for you or you can do all 7 days of the week! They will be small things that we can all find the time to do if we just commit ourselves to incorporating the challenge of small fitness goals into our daily routines!
Here is the first challenge!
Do 3 sets of 20 (or more) crunches every day! You can do them all at once only resting no more than a minute in between sets, you can do one in the morning, one at lunch & one in the evening, you can do them during commercial breaks when you are watching tv..... Whenever you can get your crunches in!! Just do em!! If you are more advanced & want to do more then go for it! If you are just starting out exercising, go for just 3 sets of 15! But summer is upon us & most women I know complain about their bellies so lets target them with this first challenge & see how much better it'll make you feel!! I'll guarantee if you commit & do this every day this week that by the end of the week, your abs will be stronger & they will feel tighter!!! And that sounds pretty ab-tastic doesn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment