Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

A Beautiful Weekend!


As I like to say.........Beauty comes from within!........  Within bottles, jars, compacts & tubes!
Haha! But, seriously, not even celebrities like Cameron Diaz wake up looking beautiful!
 Let's be honest, looking beautiful takes work!
My favorite skin care products! (See list below)


I am sure that most of you are like me when it comes to skin care. If it fights age or will make me prettier in any way, shape, form or fashion..... chances are, I've tried it or am currently using it! I am a product junkie! Like, if they had support groups for it, it would highly benefit me to join one! What can I say?!  I am a gurly gurl! So, needless to say,  I have always used good skin care products. Especially on my face! As you all know by now... I starting making a few changes in my life & developing some good new habits for my "mile - marking" birthday this year. One of those changes was that I wanted to start using prescription Retin - A. I used to have a client (she moved away) that swore by the stuff & she had amazingly beautiful, glowing skin! She was in her early sixties & she looked like she was in her forties! NO JOKE!!!! I remember when she started coming to see me, I asked her what her secret to her beautiful skin was & she told me she had been using Retin - A since she was in her thirties. Ever since then I have wanted to start using it  but just kept putting it off......I really wish I wouldn't have. But this year I stopped wishing, got a prescription for it & started using it!
My Dr. recommended I use it every night for 2 weeks to start with & then go to only a few days a week. It resurfaces your skin, refines your pores, reduces lines & is the best thing for anti aging! I just finished the end of my first 2 weeks & I am here to tell you.... I am a believer!!! I really wish I had taken before & after pictures of my face! My skin looks so much smoother & more even.....even without makeup! I can't wait to see what it looks like in a month if the results are this great after 2 weeks!
Check out the links below to read more & DON'T WAIT! No matter how old you are or what type of skin you have..... Retin - A is the secret to clearer, younger looking, more beautiful skin! Go see your Dr. & start using it for yourself!
Because....... you really are worth it! 
http://www.antiaging-systems.com/152-retin-a-acne-treatment
http://www.oprah.com/style/Retinoid-Skin-Creams-Why-You-Should-Use-a-Retinoid
*My favorite skin care products (listed left to right):
Peter Thomas Roth anti aging gel cleanser (love this cleanser & it smells so clean & fresh!)
Clinique City Block SPF 40 (for when I am going to be in the sun)
Retin - A (the little white tube w gray label)
Victoria's Secret Airbrush Face Primer SPF 20
Clinique Moisture Surge (you need a great moisturizer when using Retin - A)
Peter Thomas Roth SPF 30 customizable color powder bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment