Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tuesday Workout!


 
Well, despite the pain in my back, I made it through a really good leg workout Tuesday! The first leg day of the week was a great workout! Legs are my favorite body part to train other than my biceps & triceps. I am posting the link to workout I did below. 
Legs & glutes are really large muscle groups & require a good amount of attention. If you aren't a member of a gym or just can't make it, there are great exercises that you can do at home that really do  work........ if you do them!
If there ever is a reason that I miss a leg day at the gym I pop my Jillian Michael's Shred It or Killer Buns & Thighs DVD in! It never fails that I am sore the next day after doing either of those DVD's! They are fierce! I really love the Shred It because of the kettlebells ! I looove the kettlebells! I can totally tell a difference in my backside since I have started using the kettlebell!!!! I love the kettlebell swings! If you aren't familiar with kettlebell training, you should try it! It's fun & it WORKS! Whatever, you do..... JUST DO IT!!! Shorts & sundress weather is upon us! Give yourself a reason to go shopping for something that will show off your stems! And don't say that your legs don't look good enough to wear anything like that! Maybe they do, maybe they don't but they NEVER WILL if you don't get up & start regularly training them! So, what are you waiting for?! You can do squats while watching TV!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment