Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

"Beachbody Flex" Challenge Group

WOW!! It has been a pretty good spell since I have blogged!! I have a lot of edits I need to make to my Beautifully Fit blog but for tonight, I just wanted to spread the word about my new  "Beachbody Flex" challenge Group that starts this Thursday on FaceBook!  Find me on Instagram - Gr8nailz & this is the post you will see about it:

Are you ready to flex? 
 I AM STARTING A NEW CHALLENGE GROUP ON FACEBOOK THIS THURSDAY CALLED "BEACHBODY FLEX"! I'm starting it on Thursday to avoid the usual over indulging that most often always happens when we are starting a new exercise routine or eating plan on Monday.  There's no need for that with my Beachbody Flex Challenge because you will be allowed your favorite foods! Yup! The whole point of the "flex" is to cut out that restricted feeling we get from dieting! It's going to consist of a healthy eating plan with room to "flex" so you can still enjoy your favorite foods AND lose weight & get fit! It also consists of exercising according to your specific goals AND weekly "Flex Fit" challenges that will target all your trouble spots! I've created this Beachbody Flex Challenge Group to take us ALL THE WAY into the New Year! Through all the upcoming holidays where we all struggle! If you want to be a part of this exciting challenge group, comment below or contact me for more info & get ready to get your "Flex" on!#areyoureadytoflex #beachbodyflex #beachbody#beachbodycoach #LetMeBeYourCoach#joinmychallengegroup #flex #motivationmonday#21dayfix #notadiet #loseweight #fitness #healthy#lifestyle #shakeology #wholefoods #iifym #macrogirl#macros #flexibledieting #newyear #newyou#noexcuses #holidays #thestruggle #recipes #support#recovery #food #foodie

Want to see what Beachbody has to offer you or learn more about Shakeology?! Check it all out on my website! www.beachbodycoach.com/callierickard4

1 comment: