Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

How To Follow My Blog...FINALLY!

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!
I have had a lot of people tell me that they cannot figure out how to join my blog, only how to follow by email or subscribe to posts. And while I am thankful for that...... I want my blog to GROW! In order to do that I need people to actually JOIN IT!!! But it has been really confusing on how to go about this....& not just to me. When I first started my blog there was a "join this site" widget but it's gone now since they updated Blogger & I have no idea how to get it back! Ugh!  So, in the mean time...... here's what you do:
You  need a Google account & from there you go to Blogger or type in beautifullyfit1.blogspot.com & add it to the list of blogs you "follow". That's it! Wow! It's that simple!! I can't believe it! Whew!
Ok, so I hope that helps & please join if you aren't already a member!
Thanks for reading & have a BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new blogger so was trying to figure all of this out recently too (it's hard for the technologically challenged people!)

    Anyway, looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Callie-
    Just wanted to let you know that you are a No-Reply blogger. Let me know if you need help changing that!
    For the recipe:
    I would do a teaspoon of garlic powder and probably 14 or so chicken tenderloins.
    Good luck! It is one of our favorites :)

    ReplyDelete