Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday is Operation: Smoothie

Let me just say that the holiday Monday has totally thrown me off this week! I sat down to write my Monday Challenge for the Week blog last night & realized it was Tuesday! Feels a little like deja vu from last week except last week I was ahead a day
 & this week I am a day behind!
 Lol.... So, I apologize for no Monday Challenge this week! 
I hope you are all staying busy with previously posted challenges or your own thing &, 
of course drinking your H20!
Earlier I made the yummiest smoothie for today's post!
It was sweet with a teeny tinge of tart & very smooth & creamy!
Creamy Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
1 container of Carb Smart Strawberry yogurt
1/2 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
3 frozen strawberries (around 70 grams) - 1 for garnish or you can throw it in if you like!
1 Tbsp Stevia or 2 packets
1- 2 packets of True Lemon
1/2 Cup of ice
1/2 Cup of H20
I floated raw natural almonds on top to make it pretty-ful! ;) 
Throw it all in your Ninja & blend until smooth!
This creamy dreamy twist on the all American classic Strawberry Lemonade is around 
130 calories, 12 carbs & 17 grams of protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment