Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday is Operation: Smoothie

Happy Wednesday! 
How are you doing on the weekly challenge of 20 push ups a day?!  Did you check out the Syra Namaskar A video on Yogaglo I posted Monday? How about Pinterest.....did you pin any of my recipes?! I want to hear feedback from you!! Please feel free to message me or comment on any posts!!
 I really really look forward to Wednesday's Operation: Smoothie blog because I get to try out a new smoothie recipe & then I get to blog about it! I was a little undecided on what kind to make today because I have been dying to make a green smoothie but I want to learn more about them before I go there so I went with plan B which was to satisfy a caramel apple pie craving I had going on!  (I have those a lot, I know!) It came out sooooo good! If I had crushed low fat graham cracker crumbs  to sprinkle on top it would have been like drinking homemade apple pie! Mmmmmmm!!!
Without further ado...... here is the recipe!
Caramel Apple Pie Protein Smoothie
1 C Unsweetened Almond Milk
 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tsp sugar free Torani Caramel syrup
1 Tbsp natural no sugar added applesauce
1 Tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 Stevia packet
a couple of dashes of apple pie seasoning & a couple of dashes of cinnamon
1 C ice
*Throw into Ninja & blend until smooth! I sprinkled a dash of Nutmeg on top of mine for extra flavor & to make it picture perfect! ;)
*This Operation: Smoothie case is closed at 140 calories, 5 carbs & 20 grams of protein!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment