Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

TGI Love Fabulous Food Friday!

The end of the week is finally here & I have to say I am sooooo glad! I am planning on curling up on the couch with my pink bubba keg full of H20 with my 2 furry friends laying next to me & watching a movie tonight!! I intend to fully enjoy this holiday weekend & start next week off more organized than I did the past couple of week! I have just been picking old workout routines every day that I went to the gym & preparing food as I need it instead of ahead. Running to the store whenever I need something, etc....... It really throws me off all week when I don't have things planned out! 
It gives me an out of control feeling.......which I hate!
 So, needless to say I have some planning & preparing ahead of me this Sunday but that's perfectly fine with me!
Today I bring you a breakfast, dinner & a snack that I ate this week! I may not have planned everything out but I still ate really tasty food!! ;)
Clean Egg McMuffin 

I made myself an Breakfast Egg Muffin with 1 whole egg & 3 whites on a Healthy Life English Muffin with mustard &  a Diet Citrus Green Tea - which is my new beverage LOVE!!!!! If you haven't jumped on the Green Tea bandwagon yet, try it!!!! This was such a yummy & filling breakfast & a nice change from my regular oats or yogurt & oats! So quick & it would be so easy to prepare & have ready to just microwave & eat on the go if you were running out the door in the morning! Definitely better than any fast food breakfast sandwich would have been!! And so much healthier!!
Garden Veggie Burger & steamed veggies
This was probably my favorite dinner I had all week! I ate it tonight actually! A Bocca Garden Veggie Burger on a Whole Grain Sandwich Round topped with onion, a juicy ripe tomato & pickles! I had  steamed mixed veggies on the side sprinkled with Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning which is soooooo good!!! Totally tasty!!
Cinnamon Pumpkin & Oat Carb Smart Yogurt
And the week wouldn't be complete without a decadently jazzed up yogurt! This one is Kroger Carb Smart Carrot Cake flavored yogurt with a serving of pure pumpkin,  1/8 C of oats & a dash of cinnamon  nutmeg on top! SOOOOO YUMMY-FUL!!!!!! This would make a great smoothie too!!!! 
Well, that wraps it up! 
Have a super safe, healthy &  
Beautifully Fit 
hoilday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment