Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Fruit Dip Recipe

I know it's been since last week since I blogged & I feel like a total slacker for being so behind! I have been without a camera (other than the one on my phone) for almost 2 weeks now & it's really making blogging challenging! I want to do a birthday blog but until I get it all together I thought I would go ahead & blog something simple so you would all know I haven't given up blogging or fallen off the face of the planet or any of that jazz!
I don't know about you but I've been on a peanut butter kick lately! Like..... I could just open the jar & eat it if it weren't for the fat & calories that would most certainly show up on on my belly!! So, I have been allowing myself 1 tbsp almost every day for awhile now as my healthy fat & a healthy indulgence. I mean all natural, nothing added peanut butter by the way....the real stuff!
Tonight I needed a good, filling snack so I made a clean fruit dip & ate it with an apple. I had leg day at the gym today which means a higher carb day but I only had around 6 carbs for dinner so I figured an apple around 6 pm wouldn't hurt!
Clean PB Fruit Dip
1/2 c plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 tbsp Stevia
*mix it all together in a bowl & enjoy with a serving of whatever fruit you choose!!
*dip only-160 calories, 7.5 carbs & 13.5 grams of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment