Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

FDA Drug Recall LIst

 IF YOU DIDN'T READ MY POST EARLIER THIS MORNING, PLEASE GO BACK & DO SO! ALSO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFO ON THIS SERIOUS SUBJECT! IF YOU TAKE ANY SORT OF SUPPLEMENT, YOU NEED TO SEE & READ THIS! 
It made me go back & check the multi vitamin I take that I purchase form BodyBuilding.com just to be safe! The scary part is that a lot of the supplements on the recalled list were sold through BodyBuilding.com! It just goes to show you that these companies can market their products to anyone & even when we buy from "trusted" companies, we still have to be educated & informed about what we put in our bodies! 
The only things I take are a multi vitamin, a baby aspirin, a fish oil capsule, a probiotic and my heart medications at night. I do not take (in ANY FORM!) anything containing stimulants or steroids (that's obvious) !!!!! Including energy drinks!!!! They are all dangerous! If I can't achieve it naturally, then I don't need it! Having muscles or being cut up is NOT WORTH MY LIFE!!!!! OR YOURS!!!! So, please be careful about the supplements you take!!!!!

 http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/19/10756875-hansen-files-fact-finder-supplement-tips

No comments:

Post a Comment